Making Grilled Vegetables in foil packs is a quick and easy way to keep your grill clean and get the wonderful grilled flavors out of your favorite veggies.
Grilled Veggies with some added butter or olive oil and delicious spices or herbs, will complete your meal and give you the benefit of good carbs with fiber. You won’t find an easier cleanup method than throwing the empty foil pack away, once they are done being grilled.
Best Types of Vegetables to Grill In Foil
- Green Beans
- Brussels Sprouts
- Corn on the Cob
Tips for Foil Pack Vegetables
- Add Balsamic Vinegar to Foil Pack
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and Spices
- Add Butter and Spices
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Using the Indoor Grill for Year Round Grilling
I love my Hamilton Beach® Indoor Searing Grill for year-round grilling. I can grill indoors when it’s raining or when it’s just too hot here in Southern California. It is perfect for making these Grilled Vegetables in foil.
Get More Information on The Spice House and their gift boxes including the spices I used on these Grilled Veggies. Each blend in their Best Sellers Box adds a burst of flavor that’s perfect for grilling any protein or veggie.
More Grilling Recipes
- Summer Grilling Gadgets
- Steak on the Indoor Grill
- Tropical Fruit Salsa
- Summer Barbecue Recipes
- Grilled Veggie Tacos
- Grilled Chicken Salad Pita Pocket
Grilled Vegetables In Foil Packs
- 1 Red Onion Quartered
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- 1 Yellow Pepper Seeded and Sliced
- 1 Zucchini Sliced in 1/4″ Rounds
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil More If Needed
- 1 TBSP Spices
- Aluminum Foil
- Heat Grill on Medium Heat
- Tear off 2-4 12 X 18″ Aluminum Foil Sheets
- Add Sliced Veggies into Foil Middle and Crimp up the sides to make a package.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil or Butter and Sprinkle with Seasoning Mix
- Fold Up the Sides and End of the Foil to make a package and Grill with Seam side up, for 20 Minutes