Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce
I like to prepare for the holidays early and get everything I need ahead of time and made as early as possible. Just leaving me the main dish and rolls. I like to use my crock pot or instant pot as much as possible. Because trying to finish all the dishes using the oven is chaos. So I look for recipes that free up my oven as much as possible.
The best thing about the homemade cranberry sauce is it only uses a few ingredients and you don’t need to turn the oven on. And I can bet your guests will find this easy orange cranberry sauce so much better than the canned sauce.
- 3 cups or 12 oz bag of Frozen or fresh Cranberries
- ½ cup Water
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup orange juice with pulp
- Orange Zest for Color and Appeal.
- Dissolve sugar in water and orange juice in a medium size pot
- Add in cranberries and heat for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Remove for heat and refrigerate.
- Serve with orange zest.
This easy cranberry sauce with orange zest will be one of the highlights of your holiday meal. What other recipes do feel are a must for your holiday feast?
Try these other Orange Cranberry Recipes