Summer is here, it’s time to get out of the kitchen and into the backyard. I love the smell of food grilling on the barbecue with some of the best summer grilling recipes.
It is amazing to me how different everything tastes if it is grilled instead of baked. There is a sweetness that comes out of veggies, fruits, and meats that just have a wonderful smell a flavor. Don’t forget to use some herbs and spices for cooking your summer foods.
Grilling Recipes and Tips for Barbecues
Another great thing about barbecues is getting the family together or having friends over. Plus you don’t have to use your oven and heat up the kitchen when it is hot outside. I wrote about some of my favorite grilling gadgets you will love.
There is just something wonderful about bonding with friends over food. There are so many occasions coming up in the next few weeks, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to plan a summer barbecue.
- Grilled Squash Vegetarian Tacos by A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Grilled Chicken Salad Pita Pockets by A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Tropical Fruit Salsa by A Day in Candiland (side dish)
- Easy Steak on the Indoor Grill A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packs A Day in Candiland (side dish)
- Grilled Zucchini and Squash by Stockpiling Moms (Side Dish)
- Grilled Foil Packet Carrots with Garlic and Basil by Sarah’s Cucina Bella (Side Dish)
- Grilled Balsamic Peaches by A Family Feast (Dessert)
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Sweet and Sour Bacon Dressing by A Family Feast (Side Dish)
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime-Cayenne Butter Recipe by Healthy Delicious (Side Dish)
- Lager Bacon Burger by It’s a Keeper (Main Dish)
- Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs by Delightful E Made (Main Dish)
- Grilled Chicken, Pineapple and Ham Kabobs by Sarah’s Cucina Bella (Main Dish)
- 36 other things to grill beside burgers by Buzz Feed
- 22 Unexpected things you can make on the grill by Greatist
Make sure you visit my Amazon Store for all your cooking and grilling needs.
Jennifer at Making Our Life Matter says
I loved grilled recipes! Especially corn! Right now, it is balmy outside. Even though it is pitch black outside, I want to fire up the grill and start cooking!
[email protected] says
Love summer grilling and love all these awesome ideas!