Enjoy some of these 17 best Summer grilling recipes you will drool over.
Now that summer is here, it’s time to get out of the kitchen and in the backyard. I love the smell of food grilling on the barbecue.
It is amazing to me how different everything tastes if it is grilled instead of baked. There is a sweetness that comes out of veggies, fruits, and meats that just have a wonderful smell a flavor. Don’t forget those herbs that will taste great with your summer foods.
Grilling Recipes and Tips for Barbecues
Another great thing about barbecues in getting the family together or having friends over. Plus you don’t have to use your oven and heat up the kitchen when it is hot outside. I wrote about some of my favorite grilling gadgets you will love.
There is just something wonderful about bonding with friends over food. There are so many occasions coming up in the next few weeks, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to plan a summer barbecue.
17 Best Grilling Recipes for Summer Barbecues
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Sweet and Sour Bacon Dressing by A Family Feast (Side Dish)
- Grilled Squash Vegetarian Tacos by A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Grilled Chicken Salad Pita Pockets by A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Tropical Fruit Salsa by A Day in Candiland (side dish)
- Easy Steak on the Indoor Grill A Day in Candiland (Main Dish)
- Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packs A Day in Candiland (side dish)
- Grilled Zucchini and Squash by Stockpiling Moms (Side Dish)
- Grilled Foil Packet Carrots with Garlic and Basil by Sarah’s Cucina Bella (Side Dish)
- Grilled Balsamic Peaches by A Family Feast (Dessert)
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime-Cayenne Butter Recipe by Healthy Delicious (Side Dish)
- Lager Bacon Burger by It’s a Keeper (Main Dish)
- Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs by Delightful E Made (Main Dish)
- Grilled Pork Kabobs with Chile-Lime Sauce by Cooking on the Front Burners (Main Dish)
- Grilled Chicken, Pineapple and Ham Kabobs by Sarah’s Cucina Bella (Main Dish)
- 36 other things to grill beside burgers by Buzz Feed
- 22 Unexpected things you can make on the grill by Greatist
- Top 10 Desserts You can Grill by Taste of Home
What are your favorite summer foods cooked on the grill?
Have you signed up for our weekly Newsletter?
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.