Summer Foods Cooked on the Grill with these top recipes you will drool over.
Now that summer is here, it’s time to get out of the kitchen and in the backyard. I love the smell of summer foods cooked on the grill.
It is amazing to me how different everything tastes if it is grilled instead of baked. There is a sweetness that comes out of veggies, fruits, and meats that just have a wonderful smell a flavor. Don’t forget those herbs that will taste great with your summer foods.
Summer Foods Cooked on the Grill
Another great thing about barbecues in getting the family together or having friends over. Plus you don’t have to use your oven and heat up the kitchen when it is hot outside. There is just something wonderful about bonding with friends over food. There are so many occasions coming up in the next few weeks, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to plan a summer barbecue.
- Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Sweet and Sour Bacon Dressing by A Family Feast
- Grilled Squash Vegetarian Tacos by A Day in Candiland
- Grilled Chicken Salad Pita Pockets by A Day in Candiland
- Grilled Zucchini and Squash by Stockpiling Moms
- Grilled Foil Packet Carrots with Garlic and Basil by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Grilled Balsamic Peaches by A Family Feast
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime-Cayenne Butter Recipe by Healthy Delicious
- Lager Bacon Burger by It’s a Keeper
- Sweet and Spicy Chipotle BBQ Ribs by Delightful E Made
- Grilled Salmon with Cucumber Dill Sauce by Stuck on Sweet
- Grilled Pork Kabobs with Chile-Lime Sauce by Cooking on the Front Burners
- Grilled Chicken, Pineapple and Ham Kabobs by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
What are your favorite summer foods cooked on the grill?
Have you signed up for our weekly Newsletter? Do it now, don’t wait.
Get Your Menu Planning Workbook
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan workbook with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!