You will go crazy over this Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips. The perfect afternoon snack for the kids or an elegant appetizer for a friendly get-together.
This recipe was recently updated as I replaced the chocolate drizzle with more berries and a raspberry puree. You are more than welcome to add a melted chocolate drizzle on top of the cinnamon chips.
An Afternoon Snack or Elegant Appetizer
This is a super easy fruit salsa, just a few minutes of chopping (a great job for your preteens). Then use the pizza cutter to cut the tortilla and bake for 10 minutes while the salsa is marinating in the juices and you have a fabulous snack or appetizer in under 30 minutes. If you like this salsa try this tropical fruit salsa also.
Ingredients For Fruit Salsa
- Green Apple
- Orange for Squeezed Juice
- Raspberry Jam
- Flour Tortillas
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
How to Bake Cinnamon Chips
The cinnamon tortilla chips are so easy to make, You will wonder why you haven’t tried making them sooner. Get your Pizza Cutter out and slice 3 to 4 tortillas at a time like a pie. Place them on a cookie sheet or a pizza pan.
Melt your butter and spread it on the chips with a brush baster. Then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the chips and bake for 10 minutes.
If you loved this recipe and made it please give it a 5-star review! That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.
Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips
- 1 Cup Strawberries Chopped
- 1 Cup Kiwis Chopped
- 1 Cup Raspberries Whole
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries Sliced
- 1 Green Apple Chopped
- 2 Teaspoon Raspberry Jam
- 1 Orange Squeezed for juice
- 10 Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop all fruit in bowl and add Juice of the orange and Raspberry Jam to Bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place Tortillas on Cookie sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Slice with Pizza Cutter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar sugar and Bake for 10 minutes.
- After Tortillas cool put on a plate and Place Salsa in the middle and scoop with chips.