These creative DIY Spring Crafts, home decor, and foods that you can make now, and can enjoy this Easter or all season long.
Spring and Easter are synonymous with each other. Nothing makes your home more welcome than Easter Inspired crafts, decor, and fresh-baked foods. The colors are muted and so fresh, and they represent all things new.
Spring and Easter Brings New Hope
Spring is the best time to clear out the old and start with fresh new ideas and home projects.
I love flowers during spring. Especially the bulb flowers. You can go to your local hobby store and find lots of silks and potted silk plants and flowers that will add a fresh look to your home.
Place them by the front porch, doorway, mantle, kitchen or dining table to freshen up your space and bring warmth into your home after the cold winter.
Make sure you use the online coupons many hobby stores share. You can save up to 50% off of at least one item, and sometimes they offer 20% off your total order.
You can even shop at thrift stores or garage sales for great deals and take apart or repurpose into your new springtime craft.
DIY Spring Ideas
- A Day in Candiland – Bunny inspired Table Decor (Create a fun spring and bunny inspired table)
- A Day in Candiland – 10 Easter Printables (Choose from 10 Different Easter Printables)
- Yellow Bliss Road – Printable Watercolor Art for Spring (Frameable Pink Floral Watercolor)
- Chatfield Court Easy Tulip Wreath Spring has Sprung on this Cottage Wreath Favorite
- Crafts Unleashed – “Happy Spring” Jar Decorations (Add your favorite items to this Craft Jar and display for all to see)
- Blessed Beyond Crazy Easter DIY Rag Wreath ( Easy and Inexpensive)
- Oh My Creative – Woodsy Spring Decor Idea (Branches intertwined with florals and hanging decorative eggs for a Spring display)
- DIY Inspired – Radiant Orchid DIY Spring Door Decoration (Create this gorgeous basket planter for your door with your address numbers on front)
- Real Creative – Spring Apothecary Jars (Decorate and Fill these Apothecary Jars with your favorite Spring decor)
- Bless This Nest Pottery Barn Hack Mantel
- Artsy Momma – DIY Paper Bird Bouquet (Make an adorable bouquet using paper bird flowers)
- Yellow Bliss Road – Free Spring Printable (Beautiful Framable Print “The Earth Laughs in Flowers”)
- Oh My Creative – Spring Moss Craft Decor (Another Springs Shadow Box with Moss and Silk Flowers)
- The Idea Room – Bird Nest Pedestal (DIY a Pedestal with sweet bird nest with eggs displayed on top)
- Tried and True Blog – Decorated Spring Watering Can (Stencil a Spring Watering Can)
- Lil Luna – Easy Coffee Filter Wreath (Create a beautiful full Coffee Filter Wreath)
- Yellow Bliss Road – How to Create an Easy Spring Centerpiece (Make this yellow and white spring table centerpiece)
- Lia Griffith – Spring in Bloom Paper Lanterns (Make these beautiful spring paper lanterns)
- Landee See Landee Do – Spring Mini Bunting (Print your own mini bunting for wreaths or mantels. )
- Colorful Craft Corner Sock Bunny This rabbit is perfect as an Easter decoration
- Ann’s Entitled Life Hand Painted Robins Eggs ( Your centerpiece never looks so festive with so little effort!)
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
This post has been updated since March 2017. Don’t forget to visit my Amazon Store.