Spring and Easter are synonymous with each other. Nothing makes your home more welcome than DIY Easter and Spring Inspired crafts, decor and fresh baked foods. The colors are muted and so fresh, and they represent all things new.
Below are 27 Spring and Easter Crafts, DIY home decor and foods that you can make now and enjoy all season long.
27 DIY Easter and Spring Inspired Crafts
I enjoy crafting and baking and creating these Spring Inspired and Easter crafts and so does my daughter.
She is a teen and although she is more into makeup and Instagram, she still enjoys spending time with me and crafting. She starts high school next year and I hope we never lose the bond we have now.
I love flowers during spring. Especially the bulb flowers. You can go to your local hobby store and find lots of silks and potted silk plants and flowers that will add a fresh look to your home.
Place them by the front porch, doorway, mantle, kitchen or dining table to freshen up your space and bring warmth into your home after the cold winter.
Make sure you use the online coupons many hobby stores share. You can save up to 50% off of at least one item, and sometimes they offer 20% off your total order.
You can even shop at thrift stores or garage sales for great deals and take apart or repurpose into your new springtime craft.
Spring and Easter Decor and Crafts
1. Yellow Bliss Road – Printable Watercolor Art for Spring (Frameable Pink Floral Watercolor)
2. Crafts Unleashed – “Happy Spring” Jar Decorations (Add your favorite items to this Craft Jar and display for all to see)
3. The Crafted Sparrow – Pom Pom Spring Wreath (Make your own Pom Poms for this adorable Spring Wreath)
4. Oh My Creative – Woodsy Spring Decor Idea (Branches intertwined with florals and hanging decorative eggs for a Spring display)
5. I Heart Naptime – Spring Printable (Print and Create a banner of the word Spring and hang on the mantel. Choose from two colors)
6. DIY Inspired – Radiant Orchid DIY Spring Door Decoration (Create this gorgeous basket planter for your door with your address numbers on front)
7. Lil Luna – Spring Mantel Decor
8. The Real Thing With the Coake Family – Spring Apothecary Jars (Decorate and Fill these Apothecary Jars with your favorite Spring decor)
9. Artsy Momma – DIY Paper Bird Bouquet (Make an adorable bouquet using paper bird flowers)
10. Yellow Bliss Road – Free Spring Printable (Beautiful Framable Print “The Earth Laughs in Flowers”)
11. Crafts Unleashed – Spring Decor Shadow Box Idea (Create a Spring Shadow Box with Succulents and Moss)
12. Oh My Creative – Spring Moss Craft Decor (Another Springs Shadow Box with Moss and Silk Flowers)
13. The Idea Room – Bird Nest Pedestal (DIY a Pedestal with sweet bird nest with eggs displayed on top)
14. Tried and True Blog – Decorated Spring Watering Can (Stencil a Spring Watering Can)
15. I Heart Naptime – DIY Spring Wreaths (Choose from 50 Spring DIY Wreaths)
16. Live Craft Love – Picket Fence Centerpiece (Craft your own Picket Fence Centerpiece around a potted plant or silks)
17. Intelligent Domestications – DIY Envelope Pillow Covers (Make your own Envelope Pillow Covers to update your decor for Spring)
18. Aunt Peaches – Coffee Filter Tulips(Make Coffee Filter Flowers with Left Over Easter Dye)
19. Arts & Crackers – DIY Spring-Themed Wall Collage (Learn how to create a wall collage)
20. Lil Luna – Easy Coffee Filter Wreath (Create a beautiful full Coffee Filter Wreath)
21. Yellow Bliss Road – How to Create an Easy Spring Centerpiece (Make this yellow and white spring table centerpiece)
22. Crafts Unleashed – Burlap Carrot Craft Garland for Spring (Burlap Carrot Garland for Mantel)
23. Lia Griffith – Spring in Bloom Paper Lanterns (Make these beautiful spring paper lanterns)
24. Landee See Landee Do – Spring Mini Bunting (Print your own mini bunting for wreaths or mantels. )
25. A Day in Candiland – 10 Easter Printables (Choose from 10 Different Easter Printables)
26. A Day in Candiland – Best Easter Cupcake Recipes (Make fun Easter Cupcakes)
27. A Day in Candiland – Bunny inspired Table Decor (Create a fun spring and bunny inspired table)
This post has been updated since March 2017.