Get this free printable menu to plan your kid’s cold school lunch ideas.
Getting ready for the kids going back to school can be a challenge. You have taken some time off and maybe not been on a schedule and now thinking about it has you all in a panic. If your kids are older they can help you plan and make lunches and quick dinners.
Updated September 2019
Kid’s School Lunch and Snack Ideas
It doesn’t have to be stressful, just sit down and write out your school plan on foods your kids like to eat and create a few easy kid’s school lunch and snack ideas and keep them on a list.
That way when you go to the market, you know what items to pick up and you can have them ready. You can do a new list every month with a few changes so they won’t get bored of the same ole’ same ole’ thing.
Printable School Lunch Menu
This easy recipe is perfect for a snack at recess or a light lunch. It is just a few ingredients and mixed into a school lunch container and fill with yogurt, fruit, granola, and coconut and they have a snack with texture, protein, and a perfect energy booster.
- Chicken Salad Wraps by A Day in Candiland
- Submarine Bento Lunch by 3 Boys and A Dog
- Minions Bento Lunch Box by Whimsy and Hope
- Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls by It’s a Keeper
- Initial Letter Bento Lunchbox Ideas by A Mom’s Take
- Pizza Bento Lunchbox Recipe by Cincy Shopper
- DIY Uncrustables Recipe by Cincy Shopper
- Healthy Swaps: Peanut Butter Banana Muffins by A Grande Life
- Brown Rice Cakes Recipe by Living Sweet Moments
- Graham Crackers by Love to be in the Kitchen
- Apple Chips Recipe by Cincy Shopper
Candiland Favorite Tip: By planning ahead and using the free printable, you are doing the work once and getting 2 weeks of lunch or snack school recipes. Create 2 lists and you are done for the month and you can reuse every month.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Get these Easy Cold School Lunch Ideas and Snack Recipes with Printable. What do your kids like to eat at school?
Items used to Plan Your Back to School Lunches