Get this free printable menu to plan your kid’s cold school lunch ideas and snack recipes to create an easy to plan menu.
Getting ready for the kids going back to school can be a challenge. You have taken some time off and maybe not been on a schedule and now thinking about it has you all in a panic. If your kids are older they can help you plan and make lunches and quick dinners.
Kid’s Cold School Lunch and Snack Ideas
It doesn’t have to be stressful, just sit down and write out your school plan on foods your kids like to eat and create a few easy kid’s school lunch and snack ideas and keep them on a list.
That way when you go to the market, you know what items to pick up and you can have them ready. You can do a new list every month with a few changes so they won’t get bored of the same ole’ same ole’ thing.
Free Printable School Lunch and Snack Menu
Here is one that my kids like to eat along with a few others to get you started.
Tropical Fruit Yogurt Parfaits:
Cold School Lunch Ideas and Easy Snack Recipes
This easy recipe is perfect for a snack at recess or a light lunch. It is just a few ingredients and mixed into a school lunch container and fill with yogurt, fruit, granola, and coconut and they have a snack with texture, protein, and a perfect energy booster.
- Minions Bento Lunch Box by Whimsy and Hope
- Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls by It’s a Keeper
- Initial Letter Bento Lunchbox Ideas by A Mom’s Take
- Pizza Bento Lunchbox Recipe by Cincy Shopper
- DIY Uncrustables Recipe by Cincy Shopper
- Healthy Swaps: Peanut Butter Banana Muffins by A Grande Life
- Chicken Salad Wraps by A Day in Candiland
- Brown Rice Cakes Recipe by Living Sweet Moments
- Graham Crackers by Love to be in the Kitchen
- Apple Chips Recipe by Cincy Shopper
A Delicious Fruit Yogurt Parfait that is easy to make and kids and adults will love it.
- 1 6 oz Container of Pineapple Yogurt or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Granola
- 2 tbsp Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Mandarin Oranges
- 1 tbsp Pineapples crushed or chunk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flaked
Put yogurt in lunch container
Add remaining ingredients.
Choose ingredients your children will love.
Candiland Favorite Tip: By planning ahead and using the free printable, you are doing the work once and getting 2 weeks of lunch or snack school recipes. Create 2 lists and you are done for the month and you can reuse every month.
Get these Easy Cold School Lunch Ideas and Snack Recipes with Printable. What do your kids like to eat at school?
Items I use to Plan Your Back to School Lunches
Free Kids Lunch Printable
Subscribe to get our recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips with this FREE Kids Lunch Menu Printable.