This Valentine’s Day celebrate your romance with 11 Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day or any Date Night and stay on budget.
Today starts our series of 14 Days of Love and Romance. It’s day one and I am sharing Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day That Will Save Your Budget and still create an intimate evening.
Since most of us are on a budget these days, we need to find ways to celebrate romance and what better way than renting or buying a romantic movie. You can buy almost a weeks worth of groceries for the price of going out these days.
I have picked the ones that I thought you would enjoy. Some are family friendly and some might not be as much. I have included links that you can through Amazon Prime and get them within 2 days.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
11 Romantic Movies That Will Save Your Budget
- Valentine’s Day A romantic movie with Ashton Kutcher. I don’t have to say anymore.
- Date Night – A funny crazy comedy with Tina Fey and Steve Carell
- The Vow – A love story with a tragic beginning based on a true story. Starring Channing Tatum.
- Endless Love – This was actually one of the songs they played at my wedding. Starring Brooke Shields
- Be My Valentine Charlie Brown – A great family movie. Starring Charlie Brown
- The Notebook – Everyones favorite. A sweet love story based on the Novel by Nicholas Sparks.
- Casablanca – An oldie but goodie with Humphrey Bogart
- Sleepless in Seattle – Starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
- 50 First Dates – A Funny Comedy starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. A take-off of Ground Hogs Day
- Titanic – A great love story, with Kate Winslet and Leonard DiCaprio
- A Walk To Remember – With Mandy Moore and Shane West
I am sure you have seen most of these movies but they are great to keep in your collection when you need a good laugh or a good cry. You will never get tired of them.
If you are spending the day with your spouse you can make a romantic dinner and then pull out the movie, or maybe you are spending it as a family and having pizza night, watching Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown. I am sure you will make this a special day.
PS: What are your favorite Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day? Here are more Valentine’s Day ideas.
- Romantic Movies for Valentine’s Day
- Romantic Mocktail Drinks
- Valentine’s 14 things I love about you printable
- Romantic Date Night Gift Basket Tutorial
- Red Velvet Oreo Poke Cake
- Hugs and Kisses Valentine Printable
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Red Velvet Desserts that speak love
- Red Pink and White Valentine’s Mantel
- Fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family
- Berry Delicious Nachos
- Valentines Day Free Printable
- Chocolate Dipped and Decorated Pretzels
- Red Velvet Pancakes
This post has been updated since it’s Feb 2015 original date.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.