Save time by entertaining this season with Chicken Artichoke appetizers made with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry.
These two-bite size savory appetizers will make a big statement at your next family get-together. Made with flaky Puff Pastry Sheets, shredded chicken, artichokes, and lots of cheese will be the center attraction to all your favorite family recipes.
These appetizers are savory and flaky and can be made any time of the year, but with all your holiday parties and game day events coming up this is a quick and delicious recipe to keep on hand nearby.Jump to Recipe
Cream Cheese, Puff Pastry, Green Onions, Artichoke hearts, Cooked Chicken, Monterey Jack Cheese, 1 Egg, Rosemary, and Garlic Powder.
How To Make Appetizers
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line two cookies sheets with parchment paper and set them aside.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, green onions, spices, and shredded cheese.
Roll out both pastry sheets to make a 9 X 12″ rectangle. Cut into 4 Sections. Add some chicken artichoke mixture into each square.
Gather the corners of the pastry sheets up to the middle and pinch them together. Then open the egg and whisk together with a few tablespoons of water to make an egg wash and brush over the appetizers. Bake for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown.
Chicken Artichoke Appetizers with Cream Cheese
If you have had puff pastry before, you know it’s flaky and tastes delicious as a sweet or savory appetizer. There are so many variations you can make with Puff Pastry Sheets. The cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese together with chopped artichokes make this recipe one you will make over and over.
Chicken Artichoke Appetizers
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farms Pastry Sheets
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 Jar Artichoke Hearts Drained and Chopped
- 1 8 oz Cream cheese
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/4 ts dried rosemary optional
- 1/4 ts garlic powder optional
- 1 Egg Add water and use as egg wash
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line two cookie sheet with parchment, and set aside
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, chopped artichokes, green onion, and spices. Set aside
- Un-wrap both Puff Pastry sheets, and roll out until it is approximately a 9×12 inch rectangle on each sheet pan. Cut into 4 quarters.
- Put approximately 3-4 Tablespoons in the middle of the Pastry Sheet and start wrapping it up one side at a time. Try to gather the tops to seal it.
- Add egg wash on top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes checking periodically.