These appetizers are savory and flaky and can be made any time of the year, but with all your holiday parties coming up this a quick and delicious recipe to keep on hand nearby.
Puff Pastry Chicken Artichoke Appetizers
Chicken Artichoke Appetizers
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farms Pastry Sheets
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 Jar Artichoke Hearts Drained and Chopped
- 1 8 oz Cream cheese
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/4 ts dried rosemary optional
- 1/4 ts garlic powder optional
- 1 Egg Add water and use as egg wash
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line two cookie sheet with parchment, and set aside
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, cream cheese, chopped artichokes, green onion, and spices. Set aside
- Un-wrap both Puff Pastry sheets, and roll out until it is approximately a 9×12 inch rectangle on each sheet pan. Cut into 4 quarters.
- Put approximately 3-4 Tablespoons in the middle of the Pastry Sheet and start wrapping it up one side at a time. Try to gather the tops to seal it.
- Add egg wash on top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes checking periodically.
How to Put Together Chicken Artichoke Appetizers
Puff Pastry Appetizers with Cream Cheese
If you have had puff pastry before, you know it’s flaky and tastes delicious as a sweet or savory appetizer. There are so many variations you can make with Puff Pastry Sheets. The cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese together with chopped artichokes make this recipe one you will make over and over.