Puff Pastry Chicken Artichoke Appetizers
These appetizers are savory and flaky and can be made any time of the year, but with all your holiday parties coming up this a quick and delicious recipe to keep on hand nearby.
- 1 Package Pepperidge Farms Pastry Sheets
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 Jar Artichoke Hearts Drained and Chopped
- 1 8 oz Cream cheese
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/4 ts dried rosemary optional
- 1/4 ts garlic powder optional
- 1 Egg Add water and use as egg wash
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Line two cookie sheet with parchment, and set aside
In a large bowl, mix the cooked chicken, cream cheese, chopped artichokes, green onion, and spices. Set aside
Un-wrap both Puff Pastry sheets, and roll out until it is approximately a 9x12 inch rectangle on each sheet pan. Cut into 4 quarters.
Put approximately 3-4 Tablespoons in the middle of the Pastry Sheet and start wrapping it up one side at a time. Try to gather the tops to seal it.
Add egg wash on top.
Bake 20 - 25 minutes checking periodically.
How to Put Together Chicken Artichoke Puff Pastry Appetizers
Get Your Menu Planning Workbook
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Menu plan workbook with 7 days sample recipes for Free. Yay!