It’s my favorite time of year! The holiday season is upon us, and I can engage in my favorite thing: sharing book recommendations with my readers.
I am so excited to be sharing the all-time favorite cookbooks, as told to me by my favorite customers. Some I have used, some are collecting dust on my bookshelf.
The best part about these cookbooks? Why, they make great gifts, of course! I have a little bit of everything, so I hope you can find something for every chef on your list.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Favorite Cookbooks For All-Purposes:
- The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen
- Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook by Better Homes and Gardens
- Betty Crocker Cookbook 11th Edition by Betty Crocker Editors
- The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Joy of Cooking: 75th Anniversary Edition by Irma Rombauer
Favorite Cookbooks From Your Favorite Chefs:
Favorite Cookbooks In General:
- The Flavor Bible The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity by Karen Page and Andrew Dorneburg
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking Volume 1 by Julia Child
Favorite Cookbooks For The Vegan/Vegetarian Chef:
- Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- The Moosewood Cookbook: 40th Anniversary Edition by Mollie Katzen
- The New Vegetarian Cooking For Everyone by Deborah Madison
I know that there are so many more I could add to this list. I admit I am not a huge chef, so I don’t get as excited by cookbooks as most chefs do. I am a simple kind of cook, and I love my crockpot for cooking. But, I definitely understand why people love looking at cookbooks because it is so much fun to look through them and see the delicious food.
So what favorite cookbooks would you add to this list?
I want to thank Candi for letting me guest post today. Be sure to check out some of the cookbook favorites:
- Cookbooks for College Students
- Cookbooks for Little Chefs
- Tea Party Cookbooks
- Fall Flavors Cookbooks
- Food Network Chefs Cookbooks
It was great to have Jen here from Making Our Life Matter. Let’s leave her some sweet comments on which favorite cookbooks you might have. I am looking forward to seeing her around the blog sharing her love of books and family friendly posts.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.