This keto crack chicken recipe is full of flavor. Tender diced chicken with bacon crumbles, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese. Rich, creamy, this Instant Pot Recipe is sure to be a favorite family dinner.
Why I like this recipe
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ts onion powder
- 1 ts Garlic powder
- 1 ts dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon (or 1/4 cup bacon bits)
- 1/2 minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Green onion to garnish
- Select sauté mode on the Instant Pot. When hot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add diced chicken. Sauté the chicken until fully cooked.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, dill weed, chicken stock, minced garlic, and sriracha sauce.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and seal the valve. Select high pressure for 7 minutes. Once it is done cooking, allow it to naturally release for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, manually release.
- Open the Instant Pot. Remove some of the liquid and set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot to sauté mode.
- Add in the cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Stir well until completely combined. If you feel that it is too dry for your liking, add back in your liquid a tablespoon at a time.
- Top your crack chicken with bacon and green onions.
- Otherwise, enjoy on crackers, or a bun as a sandwich!
What to serve with this recipe?
This delicious low-carb dinner pairs well with a light green salad with some MCT oil and lemon sprinkled on top. You can also serve sliced avocado on the side or some berries for dessert.
Is This Traditional Crack Chicken?
What is ‘CRACK CHICKEN’? Crack Chicken is the name of the combination of chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and bacon. This recipe does not use Ranch Seasoning mix to keep it Keto-friendly.
I have used ingredients that have no msg or additives in place of the Ranch Seasoning Mix. If you prefer the flavors using the package mix, just replace it with salt, dill, onion, and garlic powder. Crack Chicken is deliciously addictive, which is where the name comes from.
Is this recipe low-carb?
Is this Crack Chicken considered a low-carb recipe? Yes, this recipe is Keto-friendly and low carb with only 3 grams of net carbs. Enjoy.
For More Keto Recipes Try These:
If you loved this recipe and made it can you give it a 5-star review? That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.
Easy Keto Crack Chicken Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 Pound Chicken Breasts 3 PIeces Diced or Cubed
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- Sea Salt Salt and Pepper to Taste. Optional
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock Preferably Organic
- 6 Slices Bacon Cooked and Crumbled or 1/4 Cup Bacon Bits
- 1/2 Whole Garlic Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- Green Onion Chopped to garnish
- Select Saute mode on the Instant Pot. When hot add 2 tbs of olive oil. Add Diced Chicken. Saute Chicken until fully cooked and no pink left.
- Add Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Dill Weed, Chicken Stock, Garlic and Sriracha Sauce
- Close the Instant Pot lid and seal the valve. Select high pressure for 7 minutes. Once done cooking, allow it to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes then manually release.
- Open the Instant Pot and remove some of the liquid and set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot back onto Saute Mode.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir until it is completely combined. If you feel it is too dry you can add some of the liquid back in.
- Plate your Crack Chicken and add bacon crumbles and green onions and serve with a green salad
Make sure you visit my Amazon Store for all your cooking and grilling needs.