This Keto Chili made in the Instant Pot will be your new go-to dinner recipe this year. Your recipe comes together quickly and easily with just a few steps. The instant pot will soon be your favorite cooking appliance for delicious meals.Jump to Recipe
Keto Chili Tips
This chili starts with saute your fresh vegetables in the Instant Pot for 4 minutes and then add your ground beef to brown for 4-5 minutes. Then add your spices and liquids for an additional 4 minutes.
Then replace the lid on and turn to manual and pressure cook for 10 minutes. After pressure has released remove the lid and return to the Saute mode for 4 minutes to thicken up the Chili.
This recipe fits either the Keto, Paleo, or Whole 30 eating plan.
Ingredients for Chili
- (Grass-Fed) (for Paleo and Whole 30) Ground Beef
- Red Pepper
- Chili Powder
- Diced Tomatoes
- Canned Tomatoes
- Beef Broth
- Tomato Paste
- Bay Leafs
- Optional (Avocado and Parsley)
Where is the Beans?
There has been a long debate about whether there should be beans in your chili. My kids have been arguing about this for as long as I remember. Since this is a Keto recipe and “lower-carb” they have been left out. Believe me, it is still hearty and has all the flavor you will need.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Why Choose Grass-Fed Beef?
- It’s Heart Healthy
- Balances Blood Sugar
- No Antibiotics or Hormones
- More Vitamins, Minerals and Healthy Fats
Can Your Freeze Keto Chili?
Yes, you can make your chili, and place it in Freezer Bags as they are easy to stack and don’t take up much space. Once you are ready for some Chili, remove, thaw, and heat up in a microwave or saucepan.
For More Keto-Friendly Recipes
- Keto Egg Muffins
- Keto Crack Chicken Recipe
- Keto Skillet Chicken Mozzarella Dinner
- What are superfoods
Keto Chili in Instant Pot
- 1 1/2 TB Olive Oil Divided
- 1/2 Cup Onion Diced
- 1 Red Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Cup Celery Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 LB Lean Ground Beef Grass Fed (Optional)
- 1 TB Chili Powder
- 1 TB Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 ts Cayenne Pepper
- 1 14 oz Can of Fire Roasted Diced Tomatos
- 1 14 oz Can of crushed tomatos
- 1/2 Cup Beef Broth
- 2 TB Tomato Paste
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 2 Bay Leafs
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Chopped Saved for the end.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of oil into the Instant Pot and turn to saute mode. Add the onion, pepper, celery and garlic and sauté until they begin to soften, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining oil and lean ground beef. Cook until it begins to turn brown, about 3-4 minutes. Drain any excess fat.
- Add the seasonings and cook until the beef is browned and crumbled, about 3-4 additional minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pot, and mix until well combined. Cover with the Instant Pot lid and turn the knob to sealing. Set to cook on manual mode at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- After it’s finished cooking, allow the steam to release naturally. (Until the pin drops down to indicate its fully released).
- Remove the lid and turn on the saute feature. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning, until the chili thickens up a bit.
- Add in the chopped parsley and serve warm.