Create this Chicken Mozzarella one skillet keto recipe. It is low carb and full of protein and healthy fats. Add your favorite side dish and you have a delicious easy family meal.
Creating recipes that are low carb are easier than you think. This is a one skillet recipe that is easy to clean up and cooks on top of the oven and then inside to bake.
Just the kind of meal that busy moms and families are looking for. I will be adding steamed broccoli and cauliflower as a low carb side dish.
Chicken Mozzarella One Skillet Meal
You will get a very colorful dish by using multi-colored cherry tomatoes and adding some fresh herbs on top. The red pepper flakes give it a little kick while the melted mozzarella cheese adds a smooth taste. This recipe is big on flavor and so easy to make.
Chicken Mozzarella Recipe
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs boneless
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning divided
- Himalayan Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Butter unsalted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth organic
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 ts red pepper flakes
- 8 oz Mozzarella Slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat 1 TB olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Rub Chicken thighs with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste on both sides. Transfer to hot skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side, until the chicken develops a golden crust. Remove from heat and add butter, chicken broth, and cherry tomatoes. Top each chicken thigh with a slice of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Transfer skillet to pre-heated oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let chicken rest for several minutes.
- When serving spoon some pan sauce and garnish if desired.
Tips for Keto
If you are a strict Keto eater, make sure you check all your ingredients for the best ingredients and avoiding any extra sugar, gluten, Maltodextrin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Maltos, Sucrose, MSG, and starches.
Leave me a 5 Star Review if you enjoy this recipe along with a comment
To get more tips on Ketogenic super proteins see this link.