During the fall months, things can get a little crazy. Between school being in full swing, and the holidays just around the corner, there is a lot demanding your attention.
If you are a busy mom like me, your slow cooker is going to be a lifesaver! We are bringing you some of the best fall slow cooker recipes that will help create a warm atmosphere in your home without having to heat up the oven! For more Crockpot Recipes try these.
23 Easy Fall Crockpot Recipes
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake by A Night Owl Blog
- Chicken Verde by A Day in Candiland
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili by Sugar Spice and Glitter
- 5 Ingredient Whole Chicken by A Day in Candiland
- Italian Meatball Soup by An Italian in My Kitchen
- Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Soup by A Day in Candiland
- Beef and Potatoes Au Gratin by 4 Sons R Us
- Butter Chicken by Two Sleevers
- Chicken Tacos by All Things Mama
- Chicken Taco Soup by Two Sleevers
- Sausage and Peppers Stuffed Spaghetti Squash by Midget Momma
- Beef Stew by Family Fresh Meals
- Slow Cooker Curry by Happy Mothering
- Apple BBQ Crockpot Chicken by Merry About Town
- Crockpot Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce by A Day in Candiland
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate by A Night Owl Blog
- Pumpkin Apple Cider by The Crumby Kitchen
- Apple Butter Pork Chops by Crystal and Comp
- Pumpkin Caramel Cake by The Gracious Wife
- Crockpot Lasagna by Southern Plate
- Cranberry Chicken by Peace but not Quite
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Pudding by DIY Candy
- Potato Soup by Mama Loves Food
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Slow Cooker recipes can be made at any time of the year. So don’t put these comfort food recipes away until Fall. Make them year-round to save you time in the kitchen, and give your family a delicious home-cooked meal.
Tools to Make your Crockpot Cooking Easier.
- Slow Cooker Liners Makes Clean up a Breeze
- Crockpot Travel Carrier Take your favorite crockpot with you and keep it safe from spills.
- Digital Thermometer Perfect for checking the temperature of your meats in the crockpot.
- Shredding Claws Makes pulled pork and pulled chicken easier to shred without burning your hands.
- Bowls for Storage Makes leftovers and clean up easier.
- Baggy Rack Bag openers to hold bags open as you pour in ingredients.
- Crockpot Trio 3 1.5 crocks for side dishes and dips.
- Pioneer Woman 7 Quart Programmable Crockpot
- 13 Crockpot tips and uses
Order these additional 31 recipes as an Instant Download recipe book: 31 Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast, Dinner, Desserts and Side Dishes.
Share this article on Pinterest and Facebook so you can come back to it and make these Easy Fall Crockpot Recipes.