Make this refreshing Dalgona Cinnamon Iced Coffee that is quick and easy to create. It is whipped light and airy with a hint of cinnamon that will inspire your senses.
Last week, I made Irish Cream Dalgona Coffee and it was a big hit with my readers. In that article, it also explains the history behind this coffee craze. So this week I made two more. Cinnamon is so wonderful in recipes plus it has many health benefits.
Next week, I will share a dairy-free whipped coffee recipe with you. The beauty is you can enjoy this coffee hot or iced. You can drink it morning or night. If you don’t do well with caffeine you can always switch to decaffeinated instant coffee.
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Dalgona Cinnamon Iced Coffee
- Hand Mixer
- Hand Whisk
- 3 Tablespoon Instant Coffee Decaf if preferred
- 3 Tablespoon Hot Water
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk Or Dairy Free Beverage aproximate amount.
- In a bowl, put together 3 tablespoons of instant coffee, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Beat everything well, with a hand mixer or a whisk until everything is well beaten and the consistency is similar to whipped cream. By hand it will take about 400 or more whisks to get a stiff peak. With a mixer it will take about 5 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon and mix a minute more.
- Fill a mug with ice and fill it about 2/3 full with milk. You can use cold or warm milk according to your preferences, or you can also use a dairy-free beverage of your choice.
- On top, put a few spoons of the whipped coffee.
- Your Cinnamon Dalgona coffee is ready!
Try these Creamy Dalgona Coffee Cupcakes
Options For Making Dalgona Coffee
- Add Flavored Coffee Creamers
- Make it Decaffeinated
- Drink it Hot Or Iced
- Make it Dairy Free or Lactose-Free
- Add Simple Syrups
- Add a Shot of Espresso
- Make it Sugar-Free with Ground Sugar Substitutes