Make this Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte at home with this money-saving recipe. Enjoy it hot or iced for a delicious treat to start your day.
What I like about this recipe
This recipe can be made hot in the cold months and iced during summer. You can make it dairy-free or use whole milk. There are so many options. The espresso is a great start to your money and don’t forget all the money you will save by preparing at home.Jump to Recipe
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
- Whole Milk or Dairy-Free Version
- Ready-made caramel sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Waffle type cookies (optional)
- Add ready-made espresso to a bowl. Add hot milk and stir or use a hand frother.
- Add Caramel Sauce to the bowl and mix
- Add a little caramel sauce to the bottom of a cup or the sides.
- Add espresso to the cup
- Add the whipped cream
- Add chopped up cookies to the top, and drizzle some caramel (optional)
Yes, just substitute Whole Milk for Dairy-Free beverage and don’t add the whipped cream
You can use any type of premade caramel sauce like you would use for dessert or ice cream.
Yes, to make it iced use the same directions using cold milk, but let espresso cool a bit and then add ice to your drink.
The caramel Stroopwafel cookies are the best.
Caramel Brulee Latte Recipe
Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte Copycat
- 1/4 Cup Espresso
- 2/3 Cup Whole Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Whipped Cream
- Cookies optional
- Make your Espresso and place in a bowl. Add heated milk to the bowl and whisk or use a milk frother.
- Add your caramel to the bowl and whisk again. You can also add some caramel to the bottom of the glass.
- Pour your liquid from bowl into the glass.
- Add some whipped cream and drizzle some caramel on top.
- Optional: Crumble some waffle cookies on top or just eat them whole with your Caramel Brulee Latte.
Crumble Stroopwafel cookies on top of drink or consume them whole.
To make this an Iced beverage, use cold milk and wait until the espresso cools and add ice to it.
Rate this Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte
If you loved this recipe and made it can you give it a 5-star review? That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.