This Cheesy Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken with only 5 ingredients will be a wonderful addition to your family dinner recipes.
Crockpot recipes will make your busy life freer by adding just a few ingredients to the slow cooker and setting on low if you work during the day or high if you want to start in the afternoon.
If you want an easy dinner that the family will devour, this is the recipe. With only a few steps and only 5 ingredients, you can’t go wrong.
I make bacon almost every morning for a few of us. I made a few extra pieces today knowing I was going to need it for this recipe.
What Ingredients Will You Need?
- Only 5 Ingredients
- Thawed Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Package of Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 16 oz Tub of Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- If you want this to be a low carb meal, I would just serve with a side salad or green Vegetable.
- In a Hawaiian Roll
- On a bed of pasta
- In a French Roll or Hoagy
*This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I get a small commission. Please see my disclosure policy for details
Supplies for Using Your Crockpot
- Slow Cooker Liners Make Clean up a Breeze
- Crockpot Travel Carrier Take your favorite crockpot with you and keep it safe from spills.
- Digital Thermometer Perfect for checking the temperature of your meats in the crockpot.
- Shredding Claws Makes pulled pork and pulled chicken easier to shred without burning your hands.
- Bowls for Storage Make leftovers and clean-up easier.
- Baggy Rack Bag openers to hold bags open as you pour in ingredients.
- Crockpot Trio 3 1.5 crocks for side dishes and dips.
- Pioneer Woman 7 Quart Programmable Crockpot
- 13 Crockpot tips and uses
Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package Ranch Dip Seasoning Mix
- 1 16 oz Sour Cream
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Shredded Mild or Sharp
- 4 slices Cooked Bacon Chopped
- Add Chicken and Seasoning Mix to Crockpot. Either Spray crock with cooking spray or use a crockpot liner (these are genius) cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.
- Shred the chicken and add the sour cream, bacon, and cheese. Turn crockpot to warm and let sit for a few minutes or eat immediately.
- You will not need any liquid in this recipe. The chicken will produce juice.
- After the chicken is 3/4 of the way finished. Make the Bacon. I make mine in the oven at 400 degrees for 18 – 20 minutes on a pan with aluminum foil. Easy Peasy clean up.
- Once everything is ready. I shred the chicken, add the sour cream, add the shredded cheese and leave in crockpot about 10 minutes then add the bacon and serve.
- This is a hearty recipe. It may not look like a lot of food, but it is filling. My family raved about this recipe so I hope you enjoy it too.
If you loved this recipe and made it please give it a 5-star review! That will help it be seen more. You can also pin it to Pinterest or share it on Facebook.