The Big game is just a few weeks away and these game day recipes and appetizers are going to score with all your friends. Game Day and Tailgate recipes are as big a part of the day as the game itself.
It doesn’t matter what team you are rooting for as long as you brought the real champions to the party. The Appetizers and Snacks!!!!!
Game Day Recipes That Will Score
I have to confess football is not my sport. But the commercials and snacks are what gets me to the party. I have gathered a few of my blogger friends that create our Weekly Meal Planning Made Easy posts and we focused on Game Day recipe foods this time.
These appetizer and snack recipes can be made all year long. So don’t wait until a special occasion to make them. Try them this weekend and see how delicious they are.
I have also included some fun home party decor for the big day below.
Game Day Recipes
- BLT Party Dip from A Day in Candiland
- 7 Layer Mini Chili Cheese Boats from A Day in Candiland
- Garlic Olive Crustini from A Day in Candiland
- Chicken Artichoke Puff Pastry from A Day in Candiland
- Berry Delicious Nachos from A Day in Candiland
- Creative Tailgate Party Food from A Day in Candiland
- Dried Beef Ball from Written Reality
- South of the Border Cheese Spread from Written Reality
- Buffalo Chicken Bacon Dip from Written Reality
- Garlic Ranch and Veggie Appetizer from Faith Filled Food for Moms
- 30 Minute Nacho Skillet from New South Charm
- Apple Bacon Turkey Burgers from Jonesin for Taste
- Spicy Game Day Artichoke Dip from A Day in Candiland
Enjoy your game day recipes to get you started on your game day party. I know they will be a big hit and “SCORE” with all your friends.
Ways to Decorate on Game Day
What will you be serving on Game Day?
Hop over to the facebook page and share some of your recipes.
Free Menu Planning Cheat Sheets
Subscribe to get our latest recipes, budgeting and encouraging tips and receive our Free menu plan cheat sheet with 7 days sample recipes for Free.